Women In-POWERment One Day Retreat
Are you ready for a personal and professional transformation?
Are you seeking a network of professional women to share your journey with?
Join our first online leadership retreat - for women who want to dive deeper.
The gender gap in our leadership landscape is an ongoing challenge where curiously slow progress is being made. Due to the vast negative impact of this, urgent action is required. While many factors can be attributed to a global system that needs updating, along with its associated stereotypes, one area that we can take immediate action on is ourselves.
Just to be clear, the gender gap is not women’s fault, and it is not due to women lacking in leadership skills. However, due to the stereotypes that stand in women’s way, there are underlying mental constructs that make it more challenging for women to get ahead. These exist in addition to the structural issues. Research indicates that positive psychology and other self-development strategies can support women on the road to further success.
Dive Deeper, Reach HigherI'm ready! Tell me more
Neuroscience research suggests that our mindset is a powerful tool to drive engagement and motivation in ourselves and in others. Leaders who can change the way they think, can significantly improve how they make decisions and their overall performance. Our brain has a remarkable ability to adapt and change and the results of setting our mindset on the right path can help us not only on an individual level, but also to expand our organisations.
Women In-POWERment is a personalised and engaging one day program designed to elevate senior leaders, from the inside out, to create the impetus for a thriving future. This program series invites the participants to go on a journey of self-discovery in order to strengthen their leadership skills and step into their power.Sign up for WIP Program
Maria Haggo - Key Facilitator
Maria is the founder and CEO of Transform8, an international facilitator, a coach, Tedx Speaker and a fellow human. She is passionate about conscious leadership and believes that it is needed for deep positive transformation in global work cultures.
A MSc in Psychology and Neuroscience from King’s College London combined with Maria's heartfelt and holistic approach makes her work impactful and truly unique. Her work involves supporting team and leaders, gender diversity and well-being.Sign me up for the retreat!
During our 1-day leadership retreat you will:
- Learn more about the psychological concepts that contribute to the gender gap
- Reconnect with your authentic self and define your leadership path.
- Gain a deeper understanding of how you want to show up in the world
- Explore stereotype threat and how to overcome it
- Gain a deeper understanding of your inner voice and that of your imposter
- Develop strategies to replace the inner critic with more supportive narratives to build confidence, reduce stress & anxiety and enhance performance
- Beat burnout and exhaustion by tapping into your energy system
- Recharge your mind and create deeper focus for higher productivity
- Boost your brain for higher cognitive function
Inner Narratives & The Imposter:
Who should attend
Leaders and C-Suite Execs
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
Why Participate in the WIP Program
- Become a leading participant in the movement towards the growth of women leaders in the MEA region
- Take action in growing and developing yourself for increased productivity and bottom-line results
- Redefine your career objectives through becoming a better, stronger, more confident and diverse you
- Stay at the top of your game
- Support future female leaders by becoming a leading example of the importance of leadership diversity
- Join a network of likeminded women for ongoing support, shared ideas and connection
Together We Thrive!
Request More Information
Get started today!
Start your transformation today through the WIP Program. Pick your option and begin your journey now
Download a free gift
I'd like to get started NOW with this free e-book!
More information please
I really like the sound of the program but I want some more information please
Join Our Waitlist
Be the first to find out about future dates of the Women In-POWERment